Turmeric (powder) is a kind of natural spices and yellow pigment, with strong tinting strength, bright color, high thermal stability, safe, non-toxic characteristics, can be used as colorant widely in food. It is one of the highest safety natural pigment recommended by the United Nations food and agriculture organization (FAO) and the world health organization (WHO). Turmeric (powder) have anti-corrosion and many healthy function, so it is widely used in medicine, dietary supplement, textile dyeing,feed and other industries.
Curcuma longa Linn
Other info: We can supply turmeric extract powder with total curcuminoids from 5%-95%, curcuma oil with purity 30%-98% or as per client's requirement.
1. Turmeric Extract Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages and cakes;
2. Turmeric Extract Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Turmeric Extract Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. Turmeric Extract With the function of improving blood circulation and treating amenorrhea;
5. Turmeric Extract With the function of lipid-lowering, anti-inflammatory, choleretic, anti-tumor and anti-oxidation;
6. Turmeric Extract Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
7. Turmeric Extract Curcumin has the effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
8. Turmeric Extract With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. Mainly used as flavor additive to pigments and foods,
2. It also has a good performances such as anticancer, anti,inflammatory antioxidation, antimutagenics, Lipoidemia reducing and etc.
3. Now it is used as a food coloring since it normally gives food (slightly yellow color) is used to protect food products from sunlight.
4. The curcumin/polysorbate solution or curcumin powder dissolved in alcohol is used for water-containing products. Over-coloring, such as in pickles, relishes, and mustard, is sometimes used to compensate for fading.